Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Week 4 reflection

 My highlight for this week is swimming sports because the whole school gets to go to the pools for swimming. We had to go in our house groups there was Yellow, Red, Blue, Green. I am in Yellow house group. We did freestyle, Backstroke and breaststroke I came second in freestyle and last in breaststroke but at least i tried my best  and i did not want to do backstroke. 

The thing that was challenging was a boat the floats. We had to make a boat that floats with only paper, tape and scissors. I was stuck on planning what my boat was going to look like and how its going to float. It was very challenging to do this task but i did it.

What have I done to walk in the footstep of Jesus is giving up on thing like sitting doing nothing but go and walk around and trying to give up fat food.

I have shown the mercy value by cheering people at swimming sport like people that was in my team and people was not in my team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment