Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Week 3 reflection

 The highlight of my week was tech because it was the year 7 first year going to tech. At tech the year 7 and 8 got split up in to different class. The year 7 got Matua smith  and the year 8 got  Mr Subritzky. Matua smith dose wood work the first thing we learnt was to freehand sketch a box. After that we had to put on some safety glasses on because Matua smith was cutting wood for us. We got the wood and we had to make a butt gap it is when you make a gap for another piece of wood to fit in.

The thing I found challenging this week was swimming because swimming is not one of my favourite things to do but I always try my best at it.

Something I want to work on next week is my maths because I don´t really like maths but I really want to get better at it. I want to work on solve problems faster and quicker.

I showed the mercy values this week by helping a little kids in the playground. on of the kids wanted to know where her friend was and there was another kid wanted help on the flying fox.

I am looking forward to words of the week  next week because learning new words in class is very interesting to to me.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Caleb-Rose, well done for reflecting on your week with such great detail. Well done for showing the value of Mercy this week, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete