Pages

Monday 8 March 2021

Week 5 reflation

This week i learnt in our word of the week the word was  sensational. I learnt what sensational means, It means to be lovely, excellent and great. I did my spelling task, we did swimming training, I did my Pepeha and we had Mahi Tahi.

What I i really like was R.E  because I learnt what happens on the second day of lent and I also learnt a prayer to say. We had to talk about how a person in you friendship change their personalty.

The thing i found challenging was my word of the week like how to pronounce the word sensational it took me time to say the word but i got it .it took me a while to find what the definition is in a dictionary , what it look like , and what it sound like.

I have worked towards some of my goals by adding paragraphs in my writing and blogs. Next week i want to work on my pronunciation in my work that i do.

The mercy values mean to stick up for yourself and others when they are hurt. I have shown the mercy values by helping my friends in need of help and i have been respecting others personal space.

I am really look forward to spelling test because it is a very fun task to do when you are in class. You learn lots of new word and learn how to write them. 

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai to mahi Caleb-Rose, what a fantastic reflection. You have discussed your challenges and success in great detail. Keep up the awesome learning and working toward those goals.

    ReplyDelete