Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

week 6 reflection

 The highlight of my week was doing my Pepeha because I learned lots more about my family. We had to say what our Manga, Moana, Awa, Waka, Kura, Ahau and Whanua . In translation is Mountain, Ocean, River, Canoe, School, Where your from and family name. I my other highlight is swimming zones tomorrow i will be versing other school in town. 

The thing that was challenging was  Maths because we had to do division. I don´t really like maths that much but i tried a division it was big maths problems. We had to solve 9 divided by 99  we used a strategy to get the answer. 

What i have done to show the mercy values was at swimming practice i was yelling ¨Keep on going you got this¨. I helped a little kid to find her hat and we played with each other in the playground .

The thing i am looking froward to is spelling because i love going the spelling task everyday. I learn how to write lot of word and do three task with it its so cool and fun to do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment