Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

week 2 reflection

 My high light for week 2 was doing the mercy value video. It was fun say all of the value like compassion,respect.Another fun thing about the video was doing it with my friends we did lots of bloopers when we were doing the film.

The thing that i found challenging was swimming training its because swimming is not one of my favourite sports but i still give it a go.

What was a  success i have had was my word of the week.The word we had to do was cacophony that word means a loud harsh discordant of sound.Why i accomplish this task it because it was hard trying to say cacophony and trying to find what it means.

What i learnt was the mercy values and to what they mean. Compassion,compassion is when you stick up for yourselves and other.Respect,is when you respectful of everyone differences. Hospitality,It mean to welcome others  and to be friends to people and I am not going to do the rest.

I am looking forward to more RE and maths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment