Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

Blog comparison

My class did a comparison of our previous blogs and to our present blogs. I look at my past blogs and they bring back many memories. my previous blog are very quality and explains more information.

2019

My first blog was in 2019 it was about baking during mahi tahi. The difference is that i used the words over and over again. I did not add pictures and explain the topic that well.

2020

My present blog are very different to my other past blogs i had quality information and had added paragraph to describe my topic. I add pictures to show what I did and I wanted the reader to read what I am learning about.

 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Caleb-rose
    sounds like you have improved a lot,well done.
    You must have done so much work to get to this point.
    good job, keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caleb-rose seems like you had fun for me it was so funny looking at my old blog post.

    ReplyDelete