Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Confession poem

Last week me and my class Kakapo we did a Confession poem made by William carols William. In class we made our own confession poem we edited on our class slide.                                                                                                                                             Some of as did our confession poem about eating food in the pantry and eating chocolate. Next time i want to make a Change in my poem in make another topic and more vocabulary.                                                                                                                                                                                                     I enjoy doing my confession poem is because my confession is about when i was little i broken the book self and it bring back memory's. The challenge thing is trying to add my words carefully .
And this is my confession poem 

No comments:

Post a Comment