Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

instructional writing

In my class we did instructional writing so we can follow in instruction.We had different activities like Monday my class had to be in buddies my buddy was Kaidence. Mrs Cutler put one of as on the other side of the room Kaidence was on the left side of the room and i was on the right side of the room.Mrs Cutler told the other side had to draw a monster and she told my side had to draw a alien.When we finish we had to make a instruction and we swap our instruction and we draw and follow them and draw it and it will kinder be the same. 

                                          HOW TO TIE YOU SHOES

Step 1. First your need your shoes put them on your feet and get your shoe laces with both of your different hands

 step 2. Pull your shoe laces and cross so it look likes an x.put one of your laces in the big gap at the bottom and pull tight

step 3. do to medium lop on each laces with your hands and they will kinder look like bunny ears

step 4. after that cross the two lops so it look like x.and put one of the lops in the bottom gap and pull tight.and done you just did your laces.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Elena from St Mary’s School.I really liked how you put lots of detail in.
    I learnt that if you are writing instructions you have to be very descriptive.
    Maybe you could check it so that it makes sense.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am KC from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you described the loops as bunny ears
    I learnt how to tie my shoes
    Maybe you could explain better
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    KC

    ReplyDelete